WEGOWIN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Wegowin is operated by Gammix Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of Malta with registration number C68405 and registered address at Suite 3, 64/1, Agiton Building, St. Anthony Street, San Gwann, Malta. Gammix Limited is licensed and regulated in virtue of a Class 1 licence numbered MGA/CL1/1081/2015 issued by the Malta Gaming Authority.
The Casino games, Microgaming, Betsoft, GameArt, Oryx, 1x2 Gaming, Evolution, Intervision, Isoftbet, HollywoodTV and Pragmatic Games, are provided by Gammix STS B.V. registered at Dr. Hugenholtzweg Z/N, Curacao under the licence No. 1668/JAZ issued to Curacao eGaming, authorised and regulated by the Government of Curacao.
Wegowin reserves the rights to change the terms & conditions at any time without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions are in effect as soon as they are published on this page, but will never retroactively affect the bonus promotions. However, it is the player’s responsibility to check the terms & conditions regularly and prior to claiming any bonuses and making any bets at Wegowin.
- To be able to play real money games on Wegowin account must be opened.
- Minimum age for opening an account is 18-years.
- Players from the below countries cannot register an account with Wegowin: United States of America, Us Minor Outlying Islands, US Virgin Islands, Greece, United Kingdom, Ivory Coast, Netherlands, Slovenia & Hungary
- Players from Italy are not allowed to play any Net Entertainment games.
- Only one account per person is allowed (one name, one account, one IP address), if individual has more than one account this is called ”multi-accounting” which is highly forbidden and if recognised all those accounts involved will be blocked immediately.
- If multiple players wish to play in our casino from a shared computer environment (dormitories, fraternities etc.), we strongly suggest they all contact our support before making multiple accounts to avoid unnecessary security procedures.
The Player hereby declare that:
a) he/she never been convicted of an offence (other than a minor traffic offence);
b) he/she never been adjudged bankrupt;
c) he/she never been the subject of an investigation by a government, professional or other regulatory body;
d) he/she never been a director, shareholder, officer or manager of a business entity which has been the subject of an investigation as aforesaid;
e) he/she never been a director, shareholder, officer or manager of a business entity which has been adjudged bankrupt compulsorily would up or has made any compromise or arrangement where its creditors or has otherwise ceased trading in circumstances where its creditors did not receive or have not yet received full settlement of their claims.
Bonus play-through requirements
- Since bonuses are essentially free money on your account, certain rules are imposed to avoid instant or near instant withdrawals. These rules are called “play-through”, “wagering requirement” or “rollover”, depending on the casino. The number accompanying these terms informs you how much money a player needs to place in bets before he/she can successfully cash out the winnings made by playing with the bonus.
- Different games or game types contribute differently towards the play-through requirements, depending on the promotion. The games’ contribution is specified in the particular promotion’s Terms and Conditions. And of course our customer support is always up to date with all our promotions, so when in doubt you can always check with them what the requirements for a specific bonus are.
- Note that all bets placed on any kind of doubling or gamble feature (for example in Slots and Video Poker games) and all low-risk bets (for example betting on even and odd numbers at the same time in Roulette games) do not count towards fulfilling the wagering requirements.
- Bonus promotion requires e-mail verification by either clicking on a link in the promotional e-mail or sending an e-mail to support. Player can unsubscribe from the promotional newsletter at any time.
- Until received bonus(es) are still active, bonus terms and conditions apply to the whole gaming account, including any funds waiting for withdrawal, but not limited to.
- Bonus is active while bonus wagering requirements haven't been met
- Bonus are available only on deposits made via Credit Card and Trustly
- All accounts may need to be verified for age verification, fraud prevention, payment processing, promotion restrictions, account closure, etc.
- In order to withdraw you must submit copies of all the following personal documents:
- Copy of a personal identification document (ID, driver’s license, or passport)
- Copy of a utility bill (gas, electric, water, telephone – must not be older than 2 months) with name and address as registered in player’s casino account
- Copy of front and back of the signed credit card(s) used for depositing
- An additional authorisation form for credit card and documents may be requested from the Finance department
- Please send copies of your personal documents to payments@Wegowin.com
- Minimum withdrawal amount is 20 €/£/$ or 180 SEK, unless explicitly stated otherwise in Terms & Conditions of the specific promotion.
- All deposits must be wagered at least once before to be able to withdraw any balance
- Successful withdrawals will be paid back to the player’s original method of deposit. If the deposit method account does not support a refund, or if the refund is not possible for whatever reason, withdrawals will be paid to the player via any payment method used by a player to deposit in Wegowin in the past.
- In special cases, usually to prevent money laundering, the cashier will reserve the right to pay the player’s withdrawal via any method even if the player requested otherwise. Withdrawal requests to credit cards which are not refundable will be either issued to an e-wallet of player’s choice or via Wire Transfer or Bank Draft. In this case all processing fees are player’s responsibility.
- Due to restrictions of the payment processor the minimum withdrawal amount processed via Wire Transfer is 500 €/$/£/CHF/4500kr. For transactions within EU the minimum withdrawal amount processed with Wire Transfer is 100€/$/£/CHF/900kr. Maximum withdrawal amount processed to a player is 2000 €/$/£/CHF/18000kr per a week and 5000 €/$/£/CHF/45000kr per a month, unless otherwise specified in the promotional Terms & Conditions, where exceptions can be made to players with a higher VIP status..
- If withdrawal is limited (for example if you win with a Free Signup Bonus), any balance over the maximum allowed amount will be removed from the player’s account after the withdrawal is requested.
- Should a player attempt to withdraw before wagering has been completed, the bonus and any potential winnings derived from the bonus will be forfeited.
- Wegowin reserves the right to refuse or withhold any bonus amounts or winnings if the player’s deposited funds were cancelled or denied by the payment service.
- Wegowin finance department may take up to two (2) business days in order to process the withdrawal, after all the requested account verification documents are received and confirmed.
GENERAL BONUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Each promotion has its own terms and conditions which are published on the Wegowin promotions page under each promotion descriptive text.
- By participating in the promotions and/or accepting to receive the bonus/es offered by Wegowin, the player automatically declares to also accept the terms and conditions for that particular promotion/bonus as well as the general promotions/bonus terms and conditions which are listed here under.
- In the event that a player does not understand how the promotion works, if he is eligible to participate, or does not understand the terms and conditions, the player can contact a member of Wegowin’s Customer Support via email or live chat for a more detailed explanation.
- In case of any dispute, the decision taken by Wegowin’s management is final.
- Wegowin also reserves the right to amend, add or remove any of the bonus/promotional details and terms and conditions and in case of any changes, the date of the last updated version will be published at the bottom of these terms and conditions.
- Players are kindly requested to regularly check the bonus terms and conditions for any amendments/updates.
- In case of any differences in the terms and conditions between the English version and the other languages displayed on the Wegowin website, the English language version will always prevail.
- Only one bonus per promotional offer is allowed per player, account, address, computer and IP address. Wegowin reserves the right to close any account that is deemed a duplicate account, and confiscate the funds of this account.
- When accepting a deposit bonus, the players deposited amount and bonus amount are placed into a “bonus balance”.
- Players also have the right to choose not to receive bonuses. Players need to contact Customer Support before any bets are placed and wagering started in order to remove the current bonus and disable all future bonuses.
- Unless otherwise stated, the minimum deposit required in order to receive any bonus is 10€ or equivalent in another currency.
- Unless otherwise stated, classic deposit/reload bonuses (except Welcome Package) are subject to a wagering requirement of forty times (x40) the bonus amount before the funds can be withdrawn.
- All match bonus of 100% or higher are subject to a fifty times (x50) the sum deposit + bonus wagering requirement, unless otherwise stated and the bonus amount is not cashable.
- If a withdrawal is attempted before wagering requirements have been met, the bonus balance including any winnings derived from the bonus balance will be forfeited
- When a player receives a bonus and starts playing, he will first start playing using his real money balance, followed by the bonus money balance.
- If a player loses his entire deposit and its associated bonus prior to reaching wagering requirements, any remaining wagering requirements will be waived.
- Once wagering has been completed, the bonus amount and any winnings earned using the bonus balance will become real money and will be transferred to the player’s main account balance (unless otherwise stated in the special promotions below).
- With regards to reload bonuses, players are only eligible for them if they do not have a pending/withdrawal.
- Players are only allowed to make a one-time withdrawal for a maximum amount of 10x the original deposit when the winnings result from playing a deposit/reload bonus. Any additional winning credits will then be forfeited.
- All match bonus offered for 100% or more have a minimum cash in amount allowed of total of deposit + bonus. For instance, if a player deposit 10€ and received 10€ bonus as 100% match, the minimum amount cashable will be (10€ deposit + 10€ bonus = 20€) once the wagering requirements have been completed.
- Bonuses offered by Wegowin are solely intended for genuine recreational players only. Bonus/Promotional abuse will not be tolerated. Player betting patterns and activity are constantly monitored and in case of bonus abuse, Wegowin reserves the right to cancel, suspend or lock any player account found guilty of abuse as well as void/revoke any pending gaming activity and refund the original deposit. Wegowin can also decide at its own discretion to ban any player from participating in Wegowin’s promotions for a definite or indefinite period of time as decided by Wegowin’s management
- Until bonuses are still active, bonus terms and conditions apply to the whole player account balance
- Bonus are available only on deposits made via Credit Card and Trustly.
- Wegowin reserves the right to bar a player from receiving the promotions at any time.
- Different game types contribute differently towards wagering fulfilment. For example if a game type contributes 100% towards wagering, it means that if you bet 10€, 10€ will contribute towards wagering fulfilment.
- Below are the eligible games for bonus wagering contribution and their contribution:
- Slot games: 100%
- All other games: 0%
- Slot games Scrooge, Devil's Delight and Bloodsuckers are excluded from all bonus promotions. If a player plays these games whilst wagering a bonus, the bets placed on these slot games will be deducted from the player’s real money balance (if available) and they will not contribute towards wagering fulfilment of the pending bonus
- All bets placed on any kind of doubling or gamble feature (for example in Slots and Video Poker games) and all low-risk bets (for example betting on even and odd numbers at the same time in Roulette games) do not count towards fulfilling the wagering requirements.
- The Welcome Bonus must be wagered twenty times (x20) the sum of bonus in order to complete the wagering requirements. Should a player attempt to withdraw before wagering has been completed, the bonus and any potential winnings derived from the bonus will be forfeited. Bonus is available on the very first deposit made in Wegowin.
- The maximum amount a player can withdraw with this bonus is ten times (x10) the initial deposited amount. The bonus amount is not cashable.
- The bonus has a minimum withdrawal amount allowed of total deposit + bonus. For instance, if a player deposits 10€ and received the 20€ bonus, the minimum amount cashable will be (10€ deposit + 20€ bonus = 30€) once the wagering requirements have been completed.
- Bonus is only available for deposit via Credit Card and Trustly.
Free Spins Bonus
- Free Spin bonus have no wagering requirements. It means that any winnings derived from Free Spins bonus do not need to be wagered before a player can cash out his winnings.
- For players who never made a deposit in Wegowin , the maximum cashout on the Free Spins winnings is 100€ or equivalent in another currency.
- When a deposit is linked to Free Spins, the maximum amount which can be cashed out with the Free Spins is ten times (x10) the deposit linked to the promotion.
- Only player from the following countries are eligible to receive free spins bonuses: Austria, Australia, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Switzerland, New Zealand, Norway & Sweden.
- The other players will receive the value of the bonus as bonus money with a fifty (x50) times wagering.
- If a player attempts a withdrawal of his Free Spins winnings while still wagering an active bonus (reload, free or match bonus), any winnings derived from the Free Spins will be forfeited.
No Deposit / Free money bonuses
- By default and unless otherwise specified, all no deposit/free money bonuses have a wagering requirement of fifty times (x50) the bonus amount.
- In case of winnings resulting from playing with a no deposit / free money bonus, the maximum withdrawal allowed is 100€ or equivalent in another currency. The initial no deposit / free money bonus amount is not withdrawable with possible exceptions with higher bonus amounts, higher VIP level or in case a minimum of 20€ has been placed.
- Only players from the following countries are eligible to receive free spin bonuses: Austria, Australia, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Switzerland, New Zealand, Norway & Sweden.
- The player undergo full KYC procedure which also includes a minimal deposit of 20€ or equivalent in other currency before the withdrawal of winnings derived from a no deposit / free money bonus is attempted. The deposit amount is then entirely reimbursed to the player in addition to the winnings.
- A no deposit / free money bonus cannot be issued to players whose balance is greater than 1€.
- A cashback bonus is a type of bonus which is not triggered or linked to a specific deposit and is given manually by a member of
- A cashback bonus is mostly given as a percentage of losses incurred, back into the player’s account.
- Cashback bonus can be credited as a good will gesture regularly/occasionally to selected group of players for loyalty compensation and/or as part of the Wegowin’s VIP program.
- Non-credited cashback bonus have to be claimed within the current week.
- The minimum amount of cashback to be credited is 5€ or equivalent in another currency.
- Unless otherwise stated, cashback bonuses have a wagering requirement of forty times (x40) and only Slots/Video Slots and simple/arcade games contribute towards the wagering.
- In order for a player to be eligible to receive the cashback bonuses, the account’s balance must be under 1€ or equivalent in another currency.
- Wegowin’s management reserves the right to change or cancel its cashback program at any given time, for any reason deemed necessary by the management and without prior notice.
- Some of our occasional promotions might be automatic match bonus, meaning that, instead of claiming the bonus in cashier, the bonus is automatically credited into player’s account once the deposit has been successfully made.
- If you do not wish to receive an automatic bonus, you can contact support after your deposit and some bonuses may be removed. IMPORTANT: For any bonus to be removed, player must contact our Customer Support before placing any bet, before the wagering of the bonus started.
Refer a friend
- The player must send the email address of his referred friend to support@Wegowin.com.
- Referred player must have made at least 50€ of deposits before the referee can receive his reward.
- Each player who refer a depositing friend (at least 50€) will receive 100 freespins on his favourite game
- The Player has the right to bring unresolved disputes to the Malta Gaming Authority via email@example.com .
- For further information about the Authority, please visit www.mga.org.mt.